Artsd

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Tue Aug 27 13:21:40 BST 2002

Hrm...  I have mostly the default options, the only thing I hardcoded
was the 8 bit sound quality (no 16 bit on this card)

It's set for Full Duplex, Realtime Priority, and I have the CPU slider
moved all the way to the right (low cpu)

I can remove realtime priority, but then the sounds come out broken...
Everything seemed to work ok with the on-board sound card, but I was
unable to get the on-board card to function all the time....  It kept
losing the driver or something...  I gave up and disabled it.

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 807302349405893