ArtsD

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Fri Aug 23 13:29:56 BST 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 03:17, hasanen wrote:
> this is the artsD problem , i think it will reduce the usage size when
> disabling the " real time priority"

I was afraid of that...  *sigh*  I tried that as well and it did not
help (other than to make the sound skip)

Problem is, with the on-board sound card that I first attempted to use,
artsd ran fine...  So I'm betting this is some sort of driver/hardware
issue..  No clue how to track it down, though...  It's definitely artsd
that's causing the problem though...

friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 807302349405893