Konqueror

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Fri Aug 23 00:44:05 BST 2002

On Thursday 22 August 2002 04:22 pm, ian wrote:
> > Not sure why, but when I try to open up a web page in konqueror it just
> > asks if I want to open it in galeon and will not open it in konqueror ??

Go to kcontrol->file manager->file associations
and check the associations for type text/html, make sure konqueror is at the
top and that khtml is at the top under the embeding tab.
--
You'll be called to a post requiring ability in handling groups of people.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]