Segmentation Fault

David A. Bartmess dingodave at edingo.net
Wed Aug 21 13:25:15 BST 2002

Does that apply to the qtrc file also? I don't have a .qt file. But I am
having segmentation faults at random times, and not just in one
application, either, which leads me to believe it's qt3, not the apps.

Thanks!

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 03:29, ian wrote:
> Thanks for that, it now works fine :)
>
> Ian
>
> On Wednesday 21 Aug 2002 8:27 am, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > > I am using KDE 3.0 and when I try to run the program designer-qt3 I get
> > > this error, Segmentation Fault.
> > >
> > > Any advice ?
> >
> > Try removing your $HOME/.qt file (or is it a directory?). That fixed
> > various qt utility crashes for me.

David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager
eDingo Enterprises
http://edingo.net

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.