KDE 2.2 Reasserting it's presence

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 01:00:51 BST 2002

Upgrading KDE has been a pain for me.  I think some configuration files
moved which, after subsequent config changes, broke X on my server.
 Firstly, make sure you have the KDE binaries first in your PATH.  You
may need to modify /etc/X11/prefdm to ensure that the PATH is right in
this file.  I'm still trying to get my upgrade working again, so I'm not
sure.