RH 7.3

Blomberg David dblomber at Libertec.com
Mon Aug 12 00:06:13 BST 2002

results you could mask the first portion like xxx.xxx.xxx.12 where xxx
is matching numbers from the ipaddress and default gateway.

-----Original Message-----
From:	David Wallis
Sent:	Fri 8/9/2002 8:35 AM
To:	kde at mail.kde.org
Subject:	[kde] RH 7.3
Hi
About a month ago our group purchased RH 7.3
I have loaded it several times but have been unable to make stmp and www

connections
I think<G> it is a matter of firewall but am a real newbie
Have restored RH7.1 and have no troubles
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
David Wallis
---
[E-mail scanned by doggy.com.au for viruses with Declude AntiVirus]