kpager and logout

alain sabban alain.sabban at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 10 17:47:50 BST 2002

Hello,

Thanks to KDE team for the great 3.0.2 release.

Instead of the minipager, I prefer to start kpager without any decoration in a
corner of the screen. So I have a file kpager.desktop in the autostart folder
that contains the following Exec line :

Exec=kstart --alldesktops --type Override --window "Desktop Pager" --
/opt/kde3/bin/kpager

kpager.desktop allows to start automatically kpager when KDE starts. The
problem is when I want to stop the kde session and logout. When I select
logout, the kpager disappear but the KDE session remains. I have to select
logout a second time to really stop the KDE session.

Is it a known problem or have I missed something ?
Thanks for your help / AS