KDE Improvement??

Brad Potts pbrad at cinci.rr.com
Fri Aug 9 09:19:54 BST 2002

Brian,

Who-hoo!!!!  Got it to work!!  Thanks brian and everybody else for your
I'm giong to give the rest of it a shot later on tonight to see if that will
make it permanent.  One quick quiestion.  I know the ">" redirects standard
output to a file, but not sure what it will do when you use the "<" in the
following:

cat > .xmodmap < HERE

Never seen this and maybe you could breifly describe what it does.....not a
big deal as long as it works, but I'm always wanting to know "why" it
worked....

Thanks again,
Brad Potts