KDE Improvement??

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Fri Aug 9 05:05:20 BST 2002

On Thursday 08 August 2002 11:22 pm, Praveen Ray wrote:
| I think the actual modmap command is :
| xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = F29"
| This is will bind F29 to 'win' key.
| I couldn't figure out how to do the other part ie link F29 to KDE menu
| popup.

KDE control panel -> Look & Feel -> Shortcuts -> Global Shortcuts -> Panel ->
Popup Launch menu

Pick "Custom"; hit Windows key.

In KDE3.  Similar in other KDE versions but not identical.

Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   bts at babbleon.org (personal)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org