Style not Working

Michael Halcrow mah69 at email.byu.edu
Tue Aug 6 22:46:03 BST 2002

This is the second time this has happened to me. Both times were with
different distributions.

Basically, in the flury of package upgrades in Debian Unstable, I
managed to get Mosfet Liquid's widget style to stop showing up in the
"Look & Feel->Styles" menu. Liquid shows up and works everywhere else
(colors, windows decorations, etc.), but not in the Styles menu.

Re-installing the Liquid package did not help. All the files are
installed as they were when it used to work. The same goes with *any*
styles I install. If all the files are in place, what would keep the
style from showing up in the Styles menu?

Thanks,
Mike