100% CPU - kdeinit / klauncher

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Sat Aug 3 15:28:14 BST 2002

Hmm . . . never knew about that one, but I must have something misconfigured.
I get "connection to localhost has been lost" . . . Oh, well.

I can kill 'em when they come up from "top", but I wish I knew how to make 'em
never come up in the first place.

On Saturday 03 August 2002 10:16 am, Felix Seeger wrote:

Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   bts at babbleon.org (personal)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org