FTP display problem in File Management

Matt Harrell mattharrell3 at attbi.com
Mon Apr 29 00:25:54 BST 2002

I'm running KDE 3.0.0-1 on Red Hat 7.2.  I'm trying to get Konqueror (in the
File Management profile) to display FTP pages in the tree view format.
Instead, it seems to be displaying in HTML mode, or something.  I know that
Konqueror can do this, as the Linux servers I administer at work are
displaying FTP sites in tree view.  I want to do this so that when I patch
Red Hat, I can sort the items at the FTP site by modification date.  How do I
get it to do this?

--
Matt Harrell
matt at mattharrell.net