missing widgets in Konqueror 3.0.0

cryptopia cryptopia at subdimension.com
Sun Apr 28 22:54:02 BST 2002

On Sunday 28 April 2002 05:08 pm, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Sunday, 28. April 2002 22:25, Matt Harrell wrote:
> > Well that sucks!  You're right.  I could have sworn I tried changing the
> > style already, but when I changed it from Keramik to KDE default, the
> > widgets were there.  Shoot--I really liked Keramik!  I guess I'll have to
> > find a new style for my desktop. :(
>
> I think Kermaik wasn't part fo the KDE3.0 release because it still had some
> bugs.
>
> AFAIK they are resolved by now.

Boy, I have been living with this problem for several days. I will admit that
it occur to be that it would be the style at fault. I liked Keramik too and
hope I can download a fixed version soon.

My son runs Suse 8.0 and didn't have any problems, but then Suse 8 didn't come
with the Kermik style :-)