KDE 3 Desktop Menu Bar

Stephen Rowles stephen at rowles.org.uk
Tue Apr 23 15:59:55 BST 2002

Hi,

I am using KDE 3 and I am very happy with it :). I have installed a liquid theme and I am trying to configure my desktop to look like OS X.

To do this I have enabled the desktop menu bar which appears at the top of the screen.

However, I am not entirely happy with the current contents of menu bar and would like to change it. I have looked through the file list from "rpm -ql kdebase" and I have searched the list archives but I cannot find a solution to this problem.

Does anybody know which files I need to edit, or how I can replace the desktop menu bar at the top of the screen with a different menu bar, so that I can customise it?

I am using RedHat 7.2 and KDE 3.0.0

Thank you for your help.

Stephen.