KDM Problem

Craig Williamson (ENZ) craig.williamson at ericsson.co.nz
Mon Apr 22 02:22:07 BST 2002

Hi All,

	I want to get TWM as part of the start up WM's in KDM but have
struck a problem.  I add 'twm' to the login session underneath 'KDE-3.0' and
'X-session' and apply the changes.  I logout and TWM is there as I told it
to.  I log in and do what I want (ie playing games), and then I logout.
What happens next gets on my nerves.  TWM has disappeared into oblivion for
some reason.

	I log back into KDE and then edit the kdmrc file, by adding 'twm' on
the appropriate line, and do the same thing as before.  The same thing
happens again when I log out of TWM and back into KDM.  When I looked
through the kdmrc file, twm is missing.

	Why is this and is there any way to stop this from happening.
Thanks in advance