Fwd: kdeglobal troubles?

Tim Rohrer tgrohrer at metbymail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:03:17 BST 2002

Subject: [kde] kdeglobal troubles?
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 05:29:32 -0400
From: Tim Rohrer <tgrohrer at metbymail.com>
To: kde at mail.kde.org

I have a RedHat 7.2 system running kde 2.2.2.  If I try to make any changes
to date & time format, the entire DE seems to become unstable and I cannot
run a terminal or other apps.  To recover, I have to delete kdeglobals from
the user's directory and let it be recreated.

I doubt I'm alone in this bug but could not find any mention in archives.
Can someone point me in the right direction in order to fix the problem?

Tks,

Tim