Tool for LDAP

Bob Ramsey rramsey at soli.inav.net
Tue Apr 16 22:12:03 BST 2002

At 03:47 PM 4/16/2002,  Achim Lehmkuhl wrote:
>Am Dienstag, 16. April 2002 22:39 schrieb 1stFlight:
>
> > LDAP is the future of network admin
>
>Full ACK! Novell has it's NDS, M$ has it's ADS, Unix has it's LDAP.
>I like Novell's NWAdmin to manage the NDS. I would like to have a tool like
>this for Unix LDAP.

I believe there are ldap tools for nds (because I think it is an ldap
directory.  NDS8 is pretty much equal to ldap 3) and since e-directory can
run on just about any *nix os, there are some tools that may be adaptable.

I don't know if it will help this use, but take a look at things like:

http://www.nldap.com/sample/

Bob