Tool for LDAP

1stFlight 1stflight at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 16 21:39:05 BST 2002

Interesting to note

LDAP is the future of network admin
KDE is lacking in LDAP tools..
Anyone here know any good KDE coding tutorials??

RA wrote:

> On Dienstag, 16. April 2002 21:55:21, Achim Lehmkuhl wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I'm looking for a tool to browse/admin LDAP-Entries like Novell's NWAdmin
> > for Win32 do. All what I've found were KLDAP (which is for KDE 1.x; I
> > haven't found a port to KDE 2.x) and KDirAdm (which I can't compile).
> > Does anyone know such a program?
>
> If you look at apps.kde.com, you will find at least one more app:
> myldapklient. It's a small program, but sufficient for address searching.
>

> > TIA
> > Achim

"Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time
and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"

Tennyson's "Ulysses"