Problems compiling KDE 3.0

Thomas L. Bevan tom at regex.com.au
Tue Apr 16 07:47:17 BST 2002

Hi,

I am unable to compile KDE 3.0 on my machine. I have successfully done so at
work but on my home machine attempting to compile kdelibs causes the machine to
freeze up without any sort of error message.

Has anyone had similar problems or knows of a solution. I suspect that it might
be a problem with the kernel. I'm running 2.4.19 on a 1000 mHz Celeron
Coppermine chip.

Other than for compilation the machine seemed to work alright.

Any suggestons would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Tom