Konqueror 3.0.0 and Java 1.4.0 question.

Craig Williamson (ENZ) craig.williamson at ericsson.co.nz
Sun Apr 14 22:08:53 BST 2002

Hi All,

	I'm running Gentoo Linux 1.0 with KDE 3.0.  I downloaded the Java RE
1.4.0 for Linux (from java.sun.com) and installed it to /usr/local/ .  Then
directed konqueror to /usr/local/j2re-1_4_0/bin/java.  But after the
the running applet should be.  Has anyone else had this problem and what do
I do about this.  I'm not sure whether this is a Konqueror problem or a Java
problem.

	Any help would be great.  Cheers.

Craig