Where are screensavers?

Amir Tal tal at whatsup.org.il
Sun Apr 14 10:21:52 BST 2002

On Sunday 14 April 2002 12:11, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> Hi
>
> In KDE 2.2 there were many screensavers. Now there is one. Where can I
> get other? I want my Matrix back! ;)

i dont know what is your distro or configuration, but we both share 1 thing :
i LOVE that matrix screensaver to, and its running on ALL of my 5 monitors,
using Xinerama, on my desktop ;)
is it cool or what ?? ;)

botton line, in have RH72 installed with kde3 (rpm install) and the matrix was
included.

i can try and send you the install file , please email me in private if you
are interested.

tal.