[kde-freebsd] KDE3 in ports collection.

Somsak Lim sak_cu at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 03:27:41 BST 2002

>From: Lauri Watts <lauri at kde.org>
>To: "Somsak Lim" <sak_cu at hotmail.com>, kde-freebsd at lists.csociety.org
>Subject: Re: [kde-freebsd] KDE3 in ports collection.
>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:10:55 +0200
>
>On Friday 12 April 2002 07.46, Somsak Lim wrote:
> > How long does KDE3 get into ports collection
> >

>KDE 3 is available in package form, for testing, find it on your local KDE
>mirror, or use the nice round-robin ftp at ftp://ftp.kde.org
>
>The ports will be committed when we have a solid set of packages built and
>well tested, so the fastest way to get the ports done is to install the
>packages and help us test them, by reporting any problems.
>
>Regards,
>--
>Lauri Watts

I test KDE3 using package but it have some problem about
Thai character about upper and lower base character missing.

in KDE <= 2.2.2 not have this problem
I think it is bug in qt-3.0.0
because others application that not use qt not have this
problem
and in Linux has no ploblem too.

these reason that I wait for port collection.

thank in advance

Reguard
Somsak Lim