qt-copy and oci sql drivers

akar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 12 03:47:00 BST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:17, snpe wrote:
> Oci sql driver is dissapear from qt-copy 3.0.3 (it was in ver 3.0.0)
> Why ?

I dont know if it has or not because I haven't been following it but I do know
that some database drivers and styles are only to be in the commercial
releases of qt not in the free one so it is quite possible that since qt-copy
was a beta in vers 3 that some things WILL be changed. You should ask
Trolltech if you want a definite answer, not a kde list.

--
regards,

andrew