Kmail

Roger Miliker roger_miliker at gmx.at
Sun Apr 7 22:01:29 BST 2002

Am Sunday 07 April 2002 23:02 schrieb Bob Ramsey:
> Speaking of KMail, I haven't had a chance to look through the docs yet, but
> does anyone know if this version gives you the ability to select which
> messages are left on the server and which are deleted from the server?  Or
> is it still an all or nothing kind of setup.  I like using Eudora to right
> click on a message and change the server status to leave so that when I get
> work mail at home, or vice versa, I can still get the message on the right
> computer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob

Yes it does give you the chance! I was waiting for this feature too!
You'd better read the docs!

Look for Settings -> configure Pop filters set up some rules

don't forget to go to Settings-> configure KMail ->  Network (choose the
account you want pop-filtered) -> modify -> check box "Filter mail on server"
and set the size of the mail to be filtered (I believe its the minimum size
of a mail to go through the filter) -> apply

test and have fun

Roger