Losing the slick icon theme icons

Seth Rothberg sethmr at bellatlantic.net
Sun Apr 7 13:27:24 BST 2002

Hi,

I've compiled kde3 on a rh7.2 system, optimizing things with objprelink and
for my athlon processor. Things are running really fast and really well. The
only problem I've found so far is that when I  log out and return the icons
on my taskbar are always replaced by the default ones instead of with the
icons I want from the slick icon theme and I need to reapply the set in the
control panel everytime.

Anyone know what's causing this and if there's a fix?

Thanks,
Seth