Editing Menu

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 1 18:50:03 BST 1999

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:40 pm, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> I guess you mean RMB (or have your mouse set to left-handed). If so, Aaron
> Seigo's tutorial on servicemenus might help:

The OP no doubt did mean RMB but I dont think it is service -menus he is after
but rather new-file type templates which are to be found in
$KDEDIR/share/templates for the desktop files and in .source folder under
that for the actual template.
So you can for instance change the doc in .source so that a New-Kword Document
gives you a blank document with your letterhead etc.

--
regards,
andrew