Krita Pro v6.O.4 Win Copyright Infringement Notice – Your Materials Being Distributed Free on Telegram
Иван Видман
regtempfinal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:20:36 BST 2026
Hello,
I’m writing to alert you that materials you own and sell are currently
being distributed for free on Telegram via torrent links. This is
unauthorized public distribution of your copyrighted content.
Below I’ve attached the relevant links and screenshots so you can verify
the situation and take action.
I strongly recommend contacting the channel administrators and/or filing a
copyright complaint (DMCA or equivalent) as soon as possible. If you need
any additional details or further screenshots, just let me know — I’m happy
to help.
Best regard.
https://t.me/cgperec/7773
https://t.me/svydfa/2490
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-www/attachments/20260922/dea148b2/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 408933 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-www/attachments/20260922/dea148b2/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 124666 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-www/attachments/20260922/dea148b2/attachment-0003.png>
More information about the kde-www
mailing list