[WikiWed] 13 Mar. 17-18h UTC

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 09:06:41 GMT 2024

The next WikiWed will be this Wednesday 13 March from 17-18h UTC.

All are welcome!

WikiWed is a time for the wider community to meet, find areas in KDE's
wikis that need work, and make edits together.

Starting next month our excellent host James will take over organization
of WikiWed as I begin work on a newly-funded KDE Eco project. Thank you,
James!

_Overview_

   *When*: Wed. 13 Mar. 17-18h UTC

   *Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-clq-kga-rtb

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social