Vkontakte page on your website.

somerandomdough somerandomdough at proton.me
Fri Mar 1 13:44:26 GMT 2024

Hello there, KDE team!
I was a KDE Plasma user some period of time, I like this DE the most. However, one day, I have noticed that on the website, where you specify your pages on different other platforms (social media pages), there is a single page that disturbs me: VK, also known as Vkontakte. I have a problem with it, however my ego is not that big to ask to remove it (because I asked?). Instead, I have a very simple question. Is it an official page for russian community supported by members of KDE?

Best regards,
Oleksandr