KDE Plasma

ben elliott icspbe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 06:40:11 GMT 2024

Back in 2001 was my first time ever using a GNU/Linux distro.  A friend and
I both wanted to give it a shot and exchange notes.  He went with Ubuntu
while I went with Kubuntu.

Around 2011 or 2012, we caught up again and my friend was using Gnome 3,
insisting on it's greatness while I had actually switched to Mate.

These days, my friend has completely ditched using GNU/Linux distros or
even any sort of FOSS...  Around 6 years ago I jumped back to KDE Plasma
and I'm just completely in love.

While playing around with my current desktop today, it occurred to me that
we humans often tend to air our grievances as opposed to providing
positive feedback...

So, I got the first email address that might reach the people I want to
thank for the many years of their hard work and dedication.

Thank you, KDE team, for everything you do.  All the black magic behind the
scenes programming that goes into something like this. It amazes me.

Thank you for your time, God bless, and have a great week!

BE