403 forbidden on identity.kde.org

Konstantin vasyahromov at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:37:01 BST 2023

Hi there!

Sorry to disturb you like that. but I've hit a roadblock and I couldn't
figure out a good way to contact someone to help me with figuring out the
issue.
Basically, I'm getting 403 on identity.kde.org URL. I've tried different
IPs, devices, combination of the two - no luck. Main IP is
2a02:8084:a83:1f00:692c:8cae:a35d:b8a2/37.228.254.106, requests were done
around now, minus 15 minutes. I could attach a HAR if you need it, but it
throws me a default 403, doubt it would help.
[image: image.png]

What can I do to work through this? I have no idea what could be the
reason. Or did I hit a maintenance period by accident?

Once again, extremely sorry to disturb you, but I couldn't register onto
Matrix to ask it in less pressurizing way and opening an issue, while it
could be just an issue personal to me, would most likely be redundant.

Hope you're having a good day!

Best,
Konstantin.