query regarding Season Of KDE

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:00:02 GMT 2023

Hi Atif and welcome,

Regarding the task, it seems you are quite free to choose which qml
application you'd like to work on (assuming the maintainer of the
application can co-mentor). Have you checked which one you'd prefer to work
on?

Also, have you contacted people in the #kde-accessibility:kde:org channel
on matrix?
They might be able to help you and guide you more.

Cheers,

Johnny