Ksame is duplicated with Klickety

Phu Hung Nguyen phu.nguyen at kdemail.net
Sun Feb 5 18:06:13 GMT 2023

 > There is a little problem:
 >
 > In the KSame's page, the appstream link doesn't exist. In linux
ditros, there is only org.kde.klickety.desktop.

 >  > (the install on Linux) appstream://org.kde.ksame.desktop
 >
 > Also, users cannot simply do `sudo apt install ksame` because it
doesn't exist.

 > I think we should either
 >
 > * merge the page into Klickety and add a note that KSame is included
 >
 > Or
 >
 > * remove the appstream link on Ksame and add a note that KLickety is
the real program

That's a valid issue. I've remove the appstream link from the ksame
page. Thank you.

As for the note that Klickety is the program that should be looked for,
do you mind suggesting such a change to the Klickety repo itself? That
would benefit not only the Ksame page on apps.k.o but also any other
places that still make use of the Ksame AppStream file.

Regards,
Phu