my letter to "kde.org".

אסף בנימיני assaf197254 at yahoo.co.il
Sat Apr 29 11:25:41 BST 2023

To:   "kde.org".

Subject: audio dubbing.

Dear Madames/ Sirs.

I am looking for software or a system on the Internet, with the help of which it is possible to automatically dub audio files - and without the need to pay a lot of money to narrators.

For example: the user uploads an audio file in some language (for example Hebrew) - and the system or the software does a voice translation of the file (for example mp3 type) - and the user receives an audio file that is exactly the same inside us but in a different language (for example English).

I am looking for a system or software that will support as many languages as possible.

Do you know such programs?

Best regards,

Asaf Binyamin,

115 Costa Rica Street,

Entrance A-flat 4,

Kiryat Menachem,

Jerusalem,

ISRAEL, zip code: 9662592.

my phone numbers: in a secret home due to harassment and a complaint to the Israeli police that was not handled.

Mobile-972-58-6784040. Fax-972-77-2700076.

PS 1) My ID number: 029547403.

2) My e-mail addresses: 029547403 at walla.co.il and: asb783a at gmail.com and: assaf197254 at yahoo.co.il and: ass.benyamini at yandex.com and: assaf002 at mail2world. com and: assafbenyamini at hotmail.com and: assaffff at protonmail.com and: benyamini at vk.com and: assafbenyamini at 163.com

3) My website: https://disability55.com/

4)my first language is Hebrew(עברית).