Poor contrast in 'KDE for Kids' website

Eloy Cuadra ecuadra at eloihr.net
Wed Apr 5 21:01:54 BST 2023

Hi Paul,

Thanks for answering so quickly.

I attach two screenshots: the first from the GCompris section, and the second
from the KTuberling section. I'm using Firefox 111.0.1 with the "Automatic"
theme (which is the default). As you probably know, Firefox has three themes:
Automatic, Light and Dark. The problem also appears with the "Dark" theme, but
not with the "Light" theme.

In Falkon there is no problem. It looks perfectly.

Looking at the source code of the page, I see that the HTML <h2> and <p> tags
of the GCompris section contain "style=color:#000!important" to force the text
color to black. The <h2> and <p> tags in the rest of the sections do not force
the color of the text to black. This is probably related to the problem and
maybe the solution is to force the text color to black in those HTML tags as
well.

Cheers
--
Eloy Cuadra

El miƩrcoles, 5 de abril de 2023, escribiste: