Help with forgotten login at KDE Identity

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:51:46 BST 2022

Hello,

I might have forgotten my login at KDE Identity. I do have an Account
activation email from 2016 but it does not mention my login and no
login variations that I normally use worked.

Please, can you inform the login associated with this email?
I do have a working bugzilla password but it does not work with KDE Identity.

It is really strange to not allow login with email nor a way to
recover forgotten login. Could you please fix that? You can google for
KDE Identity recovery login and you'll find out I'm not alone.
I know that this might be a sysadmin issue but the page only mentions
the kde-www email while the sysadmin ticket requires a working KDE
Identity account.

Regards,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca