Sponsorship association between KDE and Frosthack

FrostHack IIT Mandi teamfrosthack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:46:25 GMT 2022

Greetings!

Hope you are doing well.

I am Anurag Maurya , one of the organizers of FrostHack, IIT Mandi.
FrostHack is a collective effort by the student community of IIT Mandi, to
bring people together to solve societal problems using technology. This is
our second time conducting an inter-college open hackathon.

In the previous edition of the FrostHack, we got huge participation from
other IITs, NITs, DU, IIITs, and various other colleges of India. All the
important details are in the brochure which is attached with the mail.

Important stats from Frosthack 2021:

1500+ registration

300+ colleges

250+ teams

On this note, I would like to request your partnership with FrostHack. We
hope that this leads to the development of a long and fruitful relationship
between the IIT Mandi Student Community and KDE.

We look forward to having an audio or video meeting with you.

Thanks and Regards

-

Anurag Maurya | +91-7379906268

Team FrostHack 2022

IIT Mandi

For more details, kindly check out the FrostHack website-

FrostHack <https://frosthack.in/>