Regarding contribution with Web Design

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Jan 23 23:45:16 GMT 2022

Hi Vipin,
I'm replying to you with CC to kdeconnect's mailing list.

Contributions are always welcome, you can feel free to consider doing
merge requests in the website.
https://invent.kde.org/websites/kdeconnect-kde-org

Of course, agreeing and coordinating which changes to make is
important, especially if they change fundamentals rather than outright
bugs.

Since many people don't love to discuss in mailing lists, it could
help you to join their group chat and talk things out. There's regular
monthly meetings that could also help there.

Best of luck!

Aleix