Page removal request

Daniel Mahoney mahoney.d.82 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:24:49 BST 2021

Hello kind people in the KDE community,

I've been trying to reduce my digital footprint for a while, and I recently
found some old access information for some Ubuntu/Kubuntu portals. The
access information still worked, but I noticed there's a page, with text
clearly written by a much younger me, that I can't seem to access or delete.

The page in question is https://wiki.kubuntu.org/MahoneyD82 (with a link to
my Launchpad account, which I can access without a problem).

I really have no memory of how or why the page was created in the first
place, but I'd like for it to be deleted.

Please let me know if you can help me.

Sincerely,

Daniel Mahoney