Website for Haruna

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Nov 19 17:39:42 GMT 2021

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 7:16 AM George Florea Banus <georgefb899 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 18.11.2021 19:43, Ben Cooksley wrote:
>
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 9:15 PM George Florea Banus <georgefb899 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

> Hi George,
>

>> I made a website for Haruna (with Hugo, started by cloning Elisa's
>> website) and I would like to get it up and running, on haruna.kde.org.
>>
>> What's the process for doing this?
>>

> As a first step i'd recommend considering what value Haruna as a project
> will receive from having a website, vs. other communication channels.
>
> If after that you think there is value in having a website, then please
> ensure the website repository has been pushed somewhere on invent.kde.org
> (needs to be it's own repository, not a branch of another repository)
>
> Can it be under my username https://invent.kde.org/georgefb/... or
> something else like https://invent.kde.org/websites/... ?

As part of the ticket we will migrate the repository to websites/ yes.

and then file a Sysadmin ticket with all of the details and we'll action it.

> What details? I assume the website repository, anything else?

The desired domain and a link to the current repository are the bare
minimum, however if you have done anything unusual to the Hugo setup it
would also be good to know that.

> Regards,
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin