Any Update on Reported Vulnerability

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Mar 27 19:51:25 GMT 2021

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 6:53 AM M.Arslan Kabeer <arslan.whitehat at inbox.eu>
wrote:

> Oh yeah sorry :), can report further vulnerabilities ?

Hi there,

Yes, further issues you have identified can be reported.

Please note however that most automated tools usually identify items that
are generally not an issue, including:
- The existence of publicly accessible Jenkins instances
- The accessibility of underlying Git repositories (as all the software we
run is open source and hosted publicly somewhere)
- The accessibility of build system artifacts such as composer.json and
Gemfile.lock (which are contained in the above mentioned repositories)
- The accessibility of environment files (.env) which are also public in
the case of https://apps.kde.org/.env (also contained in one of those same
repositories)

Regards,
Ben Cooksley