Bloomberg Chat Decrypt issue

Fakhruddin Bohra fakhruddin.bohra at motilaloswal.com
Tue Mar 9 09:53:39 GMT 2021

Hi Team,

We are saving Bloomberg Chat file which is in Encrypted format. We had one application called Kleopatra from which we Decrypt the file & make it in a readable format.

From last 3 Years Bloomberg have changed the file format of Chat due to which we are not able to Decrypt the Chat file in readable format.

Request you to please look into if there is any third party application from which we can Decrypt the Chat file.

The file format of Bloomberg Chat is shown below.. The certificate is valid..

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D714F8.2DC96FE0]

Best Regards,

Fakhruddin Bohra
Assistant Manager | System Operations
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited
MH-Mumbai-MOT
Behind Parel S.T. Depot   Prabhadevi
Junction Of  Gokhale & Sayani Road
Mumbai - 400025

Direct:   02271985455
Mobile: 09987382092
[cid:image779c2f.JPG at e1ea705a.49b05598]<http://>[cid:image81e223.JPG at 2871f3ef.43aaa4a6]<http://>

This e-mail (including any attachments to it) may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information belonging to Motilal Oswal group and is intended solely for the addressees. Unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Internet communications may not be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, susceptible to alteration, corrupted, lost, destroyed, may arrive late or be incomplete, or may contain viruses etc. Neither the sender nor Motilal Oswal group /any of its associates accepts any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, and shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the user, which may arise as a result of such e-mail transmission. The contents of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Motilal Oswal group. This e-mail does not contain any professional advice and does not constitute an offer regarding any financial or other service towards the addressee.

The Motilal Oswal group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Motilal Oswal Group for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the Motilal Oswal Group, is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Motilal Oswal Group.