KDE Userbase Wiki problem: I can't login to edit pages

Matteo Pergolesi matpergo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:10:30 GMT 2021

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your answer. Now after logging in with MyKDE I'm getting:
Login with KDE

This Account already exists.
Please go back and choose a different option.
Maybe something is wrong with my account? In my password manager I
registered my account for the domain https://identity.kde.org . Should I
create a new account on MyKDE?

Best,

Matteo Pergolesi