KDE Userbase Wiki problem: I can't login to edit pages

Matteo Pergolesi matpergo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:35:35 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm a contributor to KDE Userbase Wiki and I can't login anymore. Steps to
reproduce:

   1. I open any page of KDE Userbase Wiki
   2. I click on "Login with MyKDE" on top of the page
   3. I login with my credentials
   4. I get redirected to KDE Userbase Wiki
   5. The following error appears: Internal error
   [e4b708a23343ed8bfaec368f] 2021-01-16 10:28:35: Fatal exception of type
   "Error"

The edit buttons do not appear on any page. Am I missing something? Can you
help me please?

Thank you. Best regards,

Matteo Pergolesi, PhD