scripts directory on websvn.kde.org disappeared

Josep Ma. Ferrer txemaq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:38:03 GMT 2021

Hi!

You can find all the answers to your message here:

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-www/2021-January/007843.html

Also, the relevant link from your question is
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/l10n-scripty/
<https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/l10n-scripty/>

Best regards,
Josep Ma. Ferrer

El 4/2/21 a les 10:33, Валентина Петренко ha escrit: