Password reset to unsubscribe

Birk Diedenhofen mail at birkdiedenhofen.de
Wed Dec 8 09:02:50 GMT 2021

Dear KDE Webteam,

I recently started to get e-mails from the rkward KDE project I
subscribed to a very long time ago. Now, I would like to unsubscribe.
The e-mails close with:

>  You're receiving this email through KDE Activity Filter (see sysadmin/activityfilter on invent.kde.org)

I went on identity.kde.org to unsubscribe. However, I don't have login
credentials for this site, only for forum.kde.org, bugs.kde.org, and the
KDE supporting member programme. Your e-mail address was the only one
given on the page.

I tried to reset my password on identity.kde.org, but the form requires
to enter a username, which I don't have. How can I reset my password to
unsubscribe?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Birk Diedenhofen