Contributing to the KDE Web Team

regmails at ziggo.nl regmails at ziggo.nl
Wed Oct 28 19:47:47 GMT 2020

Hello friends,

My name is Maurice and I would like to help KDE (Neon) grow on the web.

I have used KDE for quite some time now and I love the KDE Neon distro.

I own a small IT company in the Netherlands next to my regular job, working
mainly on

Websites (Pure HTML/CSS, Jekyll, Wordpress), basic image (re)design, linux
(home)servers, hosting and building PC's.

Other skills:

*	Project management
*	Translations: Fluent in English and Dutch
*	Writing articles, blogs or manuals
*	UI design

With these skills and my hardware I would like to contribute to KDE.

If there is anything I can help you with, feel free to ask!

I'am looking forward to your reply,

Warm regards from the Netherlands,

Maurice