No access to TechBase because of Cloudflare something

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Oct 28 07:41:46 GMT 2020

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 6:57 AM David Hurka <david.hurka at mailbox.org> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi David,

> since today I seem to be unable to edit pages on TechBase. When I click
> the
> “Show Preview” button, I am redirected to a page saying:
>
> > Sorry, you have been blocked
> > You are unable to access kde.org
>
> > Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e8c365e28bb05d4

Please provide the name and a link to the page in question that you are
trying to edit.
If you could also provide details on the change you are trying to make that
would be appreciated.

I've attempted to locate this particular incident using the Cloudflare Ray
ID you've provided, but unfortunately it must have either expired or be
missing characters as i've not been able to locate it using that ID.

> Until yesterday it worked fine.
>
> What can I do about this?
>
> Cheers, David

Regards,