KMyMoney

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:55:31 GMT 2020

El dom, 22 de nov. de 2020 a la(s) 18:31, Wayne Moore
(tundram at hotmail.com) escribió:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Are the files klauncher.exe*32, kded4.exe*32, kioslave.exe*32 and dbus-daemon.exe*32 pertinent to the operation of KMyMoney?
>
> They seem to cause my system to bog down and run slow>
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne

Hello,

We're sorry but we can't give support with KDE applications here.
This kde-www mailing list is about KDE's websites.

You can send your questions about KMyMoney to the forum:
https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=69

Either way, it sounds like you're using a really old version of KMyMoney...

Nicolás
KDE Sysadmin Team