New website

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Mar 2 15:42:53 GMT 2020

Hello,
the website progressed a lot during Season of KDE and it was completly updated. Thanks a lot to Anuj Bansal for his work on that and in improving the Jekyll theme with new components.

It now use the Jekyll KDE theme, the screenshots are all updated with the latest version of Calligra and use the Breeze theme. A demo version is available at https://irl.carlschwan.eu/. It would be nice, if someone could take a look at it and reports any errors or problems found. Particulary if the information present on https://irl.carlschwan.eu/old-components/ are correct.

The website git repository is located at invent.kde.org/anujbansal/calligra-website/ and will be moved to invent.kde.org/websites/calligra-org in the future, after the review.

For the sysadmin request and the deployment, I will need to know who need to access the website. From reading the logs, I think it should be at least Jarosław Staniek and danders, but if anyone else want access please let me know. Just make sure you have an account in invent.kde.org (just login with your identity.kde.org identifier one time), otherwise Sysadmin can't grant you access :-).

I hope not many problems will be found. My plan will be to deploy the website before the end of this month, so that it can appear on my second monthly KDE web news :-)

Cheers,

Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu
KDE Web developer